Animal Scarf JustFab $12.95 | Tunic Shirt Dress JustFab $27.95 | Gray Cozy Bomber Jacket JustFab $39.95 | Over the Knee Boots JustFab $29.95 | Hair Extensions Cashmere Hair (pale ash blonde, 20″) $269.95
USE THIS LINK To join Fabletics as a VIP and get this whole outfit for only $19! And check out this amazing look below that I’m thrilled to show you guys in partnership with Fabletics. It’s from their limited edition Demi Lovato line!
Outfit: Charger ($59.95 for existing VIPS, $19 for new members) Includes 2 pieces: Linnea Sports Bra and Tanya High Waisted Leggings.
Luxe Gym Bag Sweaty Betty $165 (has a shoe compartment!) | Hairband Holder Bracelet Harper & Jewels $29 (use code KIMIEWANTSDIOR for 15% off) | Coordinates Bangle Coordinates Collection $185
USE THIS LINK To join Fabletics as a VIP and get this whole outfit for only $35! I’m so excited to be partnering with Fabletics to showcase my favorite looks from the limited edition Demi Lovato collection. Check out Strike below 💙
USE THIS LINK To join Fabletics as a VIP and get this whole outfit for only $35!
Outfit: Strike ($79.95 for existing VIPS, $35 for new members) Includes 3 pieces: Lisette high waisted 7/8 capris, Mari jacket and Lanelle Sports Bra
I’m partnering with Fabletics to give you any outfit starting at $19 (that’s up to 70% off including the Demi Lovato line!), USE THIS LINK to join Fabletics to activate your discount! Want more info? Read on…
This outfit is called Strike and it’s $35 for new VIPs. It comes with these blue printed leggings, a sports bra, and this jacket with mesh detailing!
Once upon a time I only wore leggings from Lululemon… I’d been getting Fabletics emails and finally broke down and joined as a VIP to get a really good deal on an outfit. Now my closet is FULL of Fabletics gear. I totally fell in love with the leggings. They’re thick, comfy and don’t pill as bad as other brands and they’re priced around $39 when you’re a VIP!
It’s totally free to be a VIP – there’s no start up fee and no required monthly payment. Even though it’s considered a monthly membership (don’t let that scare you!), you can skip the month at no charge. I’ve skipped as long as an entire year without buying anything. The prices for members are so good, and they have crazy members only sales like 40% off sitewide.
They just launched a brand new collection with Demi Lovato and if you join now using my link, you can get one of her exclusive outfits for 70% off! My pink outfit is called Charger, it comes with high-waisted leggings and a sports bra for $19 (on my Instagram stories). The blue outfit (above) is called Strike, it comes with high-waisted leggings, a sports bra, and a jacket for $35. If you’ve been on the fence this is the perfect time to join. I’ll be posting more photos of these outfits soon!
Here are my top picks from Fabletics. Comment or hit me up on Instagram if you have any questions.
Salar Legging – normal rise legging that I love because it’s thick enough to give some compression and hide cellulite. The solids tend to be thicker than the prints for some reason.
Lisette High Waisted Legging – this is my new favorite. They have the best compression of any legging on the site IMO, and I like the high waist to keep my tummy under control. The 7/8 length is the perfect ankle length for me (I’m 5’3”)
Lanelle Sports Bra – this one is new from Demi’s collection (comes with the Strike outfit). It gives nice lift with some padding and adjustable bra straps. Great for running errands, but if you’re top heavy like me it’s definitely not a running bra!
Kinsley – my pick for the cutest outfit that works from gym to errands. I love the palm print and this tank is ultra-flattering (I was able to wear it without a bra which is CRAZY).
Crop Top & Maxi Set $228
Shop Maskcara Beauty!
I’m giving away a FREE Kylie Birthday Edition Palette to my first shopper to purchase $25+ at Maskcara Beauty using party code 7045.
Comment your order number on insta to win!!
Blue Floral Maxi $58
I walk to work (a half mile each way!) in downtown Dallas, and y’all… it’s hot here. This is my first summer walking this distance and my makeup was seriously struggling so I tried a million things to help it stay put. Read on for my routine (spoiler, I skip/reorder some things you might not expect!)
1. Moisturize. I never skip this step even when I’m oily – overdrying can actually trigger your skin to produce more oil. I’ve been using Milk Moisturizer from Maskcara Beauty. I don’t love the smell but it is so emollient, it has helped A LOT with my redness and makes my skin so soft.
2. Set. Yup, use your setting spray instead of primer after your moisturizer has soaked in. I was using Urban Decay All-Nighter but I switched to Stay Setting Spray from Maskcara and I prefer it, it’s “stickier” and it smells so fresh.
3. HAC. Also known as “Highlight and Contour”. This is my foundation routine – you can follow your normal routine or for glowy results like mine you can customize your own HAC palette HERE! (you can also message me for color matching and help with your order) I’m wearing Amber, Shadow, Nude, and Pearl in the photo above. And here’s a good How To HAC video. Pro Tip – spray your blender sponge with setting spray!
4. Spot Set. I use a fluffy eyeshadow brush and tap on my oilier areas with Urban Decay Velvetizer. It’s translucent and meant to be a mix in medium but works awesome for spot setting! I also like to dust Vanilla Dust powder down my nose.
5. Loose Powder Set (Optional). My makeup will stay on without this on a regular day, but when it’s crazy humid or I know I’ll be sitting in the sun, I dust everywhere with my Chanel Loose Powder.
6. Details. I finish out my eyes and lips then I spray a fluffy brush with Stay Setting Spray and stipple on a powder highlighter to give me extra pop – only do this if you want that blinding effect. Tarte Highlighter in Stunner is my favorite powder highlighter.
7. Set. One last time before you walk out the door, using my Stay Setting Spray.
P.S. Don’t forget to use Party Code 7045 if you place a Maskcara order – you’ll be entered to win the Kylie Birthday Edition Palette!!