Lace-Up Tunic Top | Distressed High Waisted Skinny Jeans| Wedges | Sunglasses | Bracelet Stack (use code KIMIEWANTSDIOR for 15% off!) | Used Louis Vuitton | Filigree Earrings
It’s been rather spring-like here in Dallas so I couldn’t wait to break out this cute tunic. I love the lace-up detail and the thin flowy fabric. Plus it’s less than $15!
Lately I’ve been buying lots of clothes on JustFab. I got these jeans there – super cute for $40! They’ve also started stocking a much wider range of sizes so go check them out if you haven’t browsed in a while.
This year for Valentine’s Day, I gifted myself with something really special – a self love pinky ring from Fred + Far. I’d seen this new trend on Instagram and immediately fell in love with the concept and their mission to promote women and encourage them to reclaim, remember, revive, and choose themselves. My beautiful box arrived tied in a ribbon with a promise card.
In 2016, I did a poor job of remembering myself. I let stress and the needs of others take a front seat and therefore take a toll on my health and happiness. I truly believe in putting others first, but as women we tend to do so at the expense of ourselves. Unwrapping the box was so exciting, because I was opening my little reminder to take care of me. My little reminder that I’m also worthy of the love and care I give to others.
I wore this beauty for the first time today, and my boyfriend even noticed it and how gorgeous it is!
Photos don’t do this sparkle justice! And since I have no other pinky rings, this ring is easy to incorporate every single day. This is on my must-have list for this year. Beauty with purpose.
What’s in the January PopSugar MustHave Box?? Some pretty awesome stuff! Read on to see everything that PopSugar sent me to try this month – hint, it’s almost $200 worth of stuff for only $39.95/month. And you can get $5 off your first month with code SHOP5 – order yours HERE!
So fresh right?? Here’s the whole box-
This month came with:
- Goldfaden MD Fresh A Peel – this is a 3 minute face “peel” that doesn’t really peel. I’m giving it a shot though! I hope that it helps with evening out my skin
- May Designs Desk Calendar – one of my favorite items in the box, the print is so chic
- Daily Concepts hair wrap towel – I’ve actually had one of these on my list to buy so I’m really glad I got one in this box. These are way better for your hair than a huge bathtowel, they prevent breakage and keep your hair looking sleeker
- Manduka eQua Mat Towel – I feel like I can never have enough of these yoga towels. I keep a mini one in my car for spills, but this one is really big – perfect for covering a mat during hot yoga
- Sourcebooks, Inc. Instant Happy Notes – these are adorable, I need more happiness like this in my life. They have cute pre-printed happy saying on them!
- Dean & Deluca Peppermint Tea – this tea smells so delicious
- Glade No3 Free Coconut and Beach Woods Candle – at first glance I was like uhhhh a Glade candle? This is literally the best smelling candle I now own and I have dozens of those famous three-wick candles. I love, love, love the scent
This box is well worth the subscription fee, I’m off to make some peppermint tea and do a facial peel!
Faux Fur Coat | Mirrored Sunnies (on sale!!) | Earrings| Necklace| Bracelets(get 15% off with code KIMIEWANTSDIOR)
If you buy one coat this season – make it this cute little faux fur one! It’s only $32 and it can be styled so many ways. I opted for all black here, but I’m excited to wear it with denim and dresses. Super chic especially for this price. Oh and these Quay sunglasses are $15 off right now!